Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General discussion RSS
Can't Browse To A Load Dvd Drive
Clay #1
Member since Jan 2003 · 91 posts · Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I loaded WinAmp and BrowseAmp on my laptop to take on vacation. I copy music onto a DVD and when I insert it in my laptop I can get to it with WinAmp and choose anything I want ... works great!

When I start BrowseAmp I see the drive in the browser but it won't browse the directory. I've configured BrowseAmp to allow browsing other dives in the root directory but I still can't get to the D: drive.  :(

Thoughts?

Clay

P.S. I seem to have it working but it required my to turn on user management. Does it make sense that user management should be required?
This post was edited on 2003-02-15, 21:32 by Unknown user.
Henry (Administrator) #2
Member since Jan 2003 · 865 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
No that does NOT make sense!

I have just tried a CD-ROM and it works fine even without user management enabled.
Unfortunately I have no chance to check this out with a DVD (I don't have a DVD drive  :( )...

Has anyone else tried that?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 173.4 ms (75.6 ms) · 43 database queries in 71 ms
Current time: 2018-02-24, 12:11:39 (UTC +00:00)